WordPressTechs appreciates happy customers! When something goes wrong involving a customer account these Terms of Service are where everyone goes to look. We keep everything straightforward and our customer support is there to help you. WordPressTechs believes in second chances for misunderstandings and small issues, please contact our support if you have any questions.
Use of Products and Services
- You may use any of our services, provided that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States, or your jurisdiction of residence. In order to access any services, you are required to provide current and accurate identification, contact information, and other details as part of the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and accuracy of your account information, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You are solely responsible for all content on your account. You agree to immediately notify WordPressTechs of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. WordPressTechs will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your account secure.
- WordPressTechs may cancel or suspend your access to WordPressTechs services at any time and for any reason without notice. Upon cancellation or suspension, your right to use the service will stop immediately. You may have access to data that you stored on the service after we suspend or terminate the service in the form of a zipped backup file that will be accessible for download for 7 days. If we cancel your service in its entirety without cause, we will refund to you on a prorated basis the amount of your payment corresponding to the portion of your service remaining right before we terminated your service.
Conditions of Use
- You agree that any violations listed in our Acceptable Usage Policy are considered prohibited usage and may result in immediate account suspension and/or termination without compensation.
- Intentional or Malicious violations of our Acceptable Usage Policy will result in immediate termination, and a ban from any further service.
- Clients must provide their legitimate name and surname and residential address when registering an account or contracting new services.
- A valid phone number is required for registration.
- Clients may not give other persons access to their accounts without notifying WordPressTechs 48 hours prior.
- All recurring services are billed monthly, with a recurring due date on the first of the month.
- New recurring services will be billed on the first day of the following month.
- Services with recurring billing will be due for payment on the first of the month.
- Invoices for monthly recurring services will be issued on the day of the due date.
- Invoices for annual recurring services will be issued on the day of the due date.
- Unpaid services will be suspended 30 days past the due date on the service.
- Unpaid services will be terminated sixty days past the due date on the service.
- Account credit does not expire, and cannot be transferred from one client to another.
- Account credit may not be withdrawn or ‘cashed out’ in the form of a refund or other payment.
Payments and Gateways
- Square.com transactions are eligible for refund within 7 days of the initial order payment.
- Paypal.com transactions are eligible for refund within 30 days of the initial order payment.
- Credit Card transactions are eligible for refund within 7 days of the initial order payment.
- Chargebacks and disputes against any payment will result in immediate suspension of all services on the account until the dispute is removed, and the account prohibited from placing any further orders. At WordPressTechs discretion, all services on the account may be terminated without compensation in the event of dispute or chargeback including any and all customer data, backups and DNS related services.
- Orders placed during Business Hours are provisioned within 6 hours provided that the client’s Contact Information and Payment are in accordance with the Terms of Service.
- Orders placed outside Business Hours are provisioned within 48 hours provided that the client’s Contact Information and Payment are in accordance with the Terms of Service.
- Service modification cannot be performed on or past the service’s due date. Any outstanding invoices must be settled before service modification can be performed.
- Service modification that will lower the value of the service will be compensated with account credit applied to future invoices.
- Service modification that will raise the value of the service will be billed the following billing cycle for monthly services or the difference will be billed separately for annual services.
- An existing service may be transferred to another client provided the following conditions are met: The service to be transferred must not have any unpaid or overdue invoices. The service to be transferred must not have any Terms Of Service / Acceptable Use Policy Violations on record. The client initiating the transfer is responsible for ensuring that all data be securely backed up before initiating the transfer request. At WordPressTechs discretion, excessive transfer requests may result in an additional hourly fee per request.
- Service cancellation requests are processed at 9:00AM PST the following morning.
- Once cancellation has been run on a service, all related data and backups are destroyed, and any associated IP Addresses released back into the available pool. This process cannot be reversed.
- When a service is cancelled before its due date, the remainder of the service’s billing cycle is automatically deposited to the client’s account credit balance.
- When suspended, a service is brought offline and disabled from being powered on or accessed. No data will be made available, nor the service brought online, until the situation resulting in the suspension has been resolved.
- Upon termination, all related data and backups are destroyed, and any associated IP Addresses released back into the available pool. This process cannot be reversed.
- Support is available 24 hours during Weekdays (Monday through Friday) and will typically be addressed within 12 hours. Support Emails submitted during Weekend (Saturday/Sunday) hours will typically be addressed within 48 hours.
- Billing Department hours are 9:00AM-5:00PM PST, Monday through Friday. Billing inquiries outside of these hours will be answered within 72 hours.
Service Level Agreement
We guarantee that our network, data center HVAC, and power will be functioning 99.9% of the time on any given month, with the following exceptions:
- Any period prior to the problem being reported by you to our support team.
- Scheduled maintenance windows and emergency maintenance windows.
- Planned migrations.
- Server shutdown due to account suspension.
- Factors outside our control, such as force majeure events, failure of our upstream providers or your ISP.
- Software running within your virtual server.
- Actions of third parties, such as server compromises, denial of service attacks and viruses.
- Violations of our Acceptable Usage Policy.
- User activity errors.
If we fail to meet the guarantee stated above you can claim for a credit of the following value: 100% of the monthly rental for the affected services in any one month.
Guarantee Offers + Money Back Guarantee
Most WordPressTechs service guarantees are carried out with a “pay when the job is finished to your satisfaction” policy, for other guarantees the following apply:
- If a request is submitted online for immediate cancellation within the first 30 days, a full refund will be issued.
- Accounts that are terminated due to Terms of Service violations are not eligible for a refund.
- Domain registrations, setup fees and migration fees are not refundable. SSL certificates have a 7-day refund window from time of purchase.